Friday, March 16, 2018

Blog Tour List

AUTHORS - Please read this before contacting anyone on this list.
Please do not ask your publicist or personal assistant to contact members of this group. Please represent yourself. Please be a participating, active member of the SFRB before making use of these authors who are kindly offering their blogs to help you promote. Please be sure to mention that you are contacting them because they listed their site as a possible tour host on the SFRB Blog Tour document on the SFR Brigade Info site.

Not sure what a blog tour entails? Read this article from the Bookmasters site:
What is a Blog Tour and How Can You Make it Work for You?

HOSTS - Here are some guidelines for submitting information to this list.
If you have a web site or blog that will support SFR authors who wish to organize a blog tour, or if you wish to change, delete or add information already included in the list below, please add a comment that contains the information. Ideally, the listing should include your name (and FB user name if different) or another way to contact you, link to your site/blog, and a brief description about what type of information you will post on your site (e.g. heat level, type of content, what information you need, if you have a standard questionnaire that bloggers should fill out, etc.)
__________________________________________________________
 
HOST LIST


Aaron-Michael Hall
the.rise.of.nazil@gmail.com
I host author spotlight interviews on my Desu Beast Blog. I have a standard questionnaire that can be personalized (character interviews as well). Cover reveals, book launches, and special events are also accepted. Contact me via FB or Email directly. Thank you.


 
Sabine Priestley

Sabinepriestley@gmail.com

I write with the door wide open but I don't have a disclaimer on my site so for blogs, racy is fine but nothing explicit.

 
Sam Cheever

samcheever at samcheever dot com

 

S. Usher Evans (Whitney Evans)
http://www.susherevans.com

susherevans [at ] gmail dot com

 

Greta van der Rol
http://gretavanderrol.net/ I also have a weekly slot on spacefreighters lounge
 
gretavdR@gmail.com
Erotica would be a waste of your time and mine. Please, not just a promo post. Tell your readers something about the book other than the blurb.

 

Diane Burton
http://dianeburton.blogspot.com/

dmburton72@gmail.com

 

Liza O'Connor
http://multiuniversesoflizao.blogspot.com/

Liza2write@gmail.com

I keep them up as first blog for 3 days and provide 8 unique tweets about their blog for three days for free as well.

 

Pippa Jay
or on a Tuesday at Spacefreighters Lounge (http://spacefreighters.blogspot.com) - must be non-explicit and have topical content, not just promo.

pippajaygreen@gmail.com (no explicit content - interview Monday, Guest Post Thursday, Friday Favourites (top five/ten lists), or Cover Reveals if the required day isn't already taken by a regular post).
Prefer authors to contact me direct, not via author PA. I can't host erotica as I don't have an age restriction on my blog due to my YA titles.

 

Melisse Aires
http://melisseaires.blogspot.com

melisseaires@gmail.com
 

Deborah A Bailey
(Book Spotlights, Teasers, Guest posts and cover reveals. Adult content is fine.)
Updated 3/17/2018

 

Tara Quan
http://www.taraquan.com/taraquan(at)outlook(dot)com

 

E J Frost
http://emmafrostuk.wordpress.com/

emmafrostuk [at] gmail [dot] com
Happy to host; over 18 stuff is fine

 

Pauline Baird Jones
http://www.paulinebjones.com/BlogWP/

pauline at paulinebjones dot com

Wednesday "Why I Wrote" or Friday "Wishing for a Wormhole"Posts/covers/content must be no more than PG13 email me for details on content of posts

 

Laurie A. Green - Spacefreighters Lounge
http://www.spacefreighters.blogspot.com

Lgreen2162 [at] gmail [dot] com
A joint, five-author SFR blog. Will host guest posts with content (guest blog, Q&A, article, etc.) for book tours, cover reveals, etc. (See also Pippa Jay and Greta van der Rol, co-bloggers.) 

 

K.M. Fawcett
author@kmfawcett.com

(Guest posts, new releases, & cover reveals. No erotica, please.)

 

Ann Gimpel
http://anngimpel.blogspot.com

I'll host SF romance, UF romance, and anything in between. My blog's probably not a great spot for contemp romance or non genre fiction. I do NOT have an over 18 only rating. Reach me at anngimpel529@gmail.com 

 

Romantic Imperative (Monette Michaels' Blog)
https://romanticimperative.wordpress.com/

I will host SFR or any kind of romance subgenre.


Eva Lefoy 

 
Readers Retreat


**TESTING OPTION**
UserName: SFRB
PW: SFRBrigade2033
You can create a posting for your book, and schedule it on this site. It'll feature from SFRB. Book post must not be offensive. This PW can not be shared outside this group. PG 13 only. It shares kids books and more so need to be fairly clean. Do not schedule on a date already taken by another post.
 
Aurora Springer
Most weekdays, PG13 post (blog is not rated "adult")
New releases, cover reveals and author interviews.
 
Teresa Noelle Roberts
All subgenres of romance welcome; erotic content welcome.
 
Corinne Kilgore
SFR only, no erotica (erotic romance okay) - posts must be reader-oriented. No 'buy my book' posts; Cover reveals, new releases, giveaways and tour posts are accepted.
 
Travis Luedke
Scifi, erotica, erotic romance, all paranormal genres, and some fantasy
 
Renee N. Meland
 
Melanie Karsak
Fantasy, Scifi, Steampunk, Horror, YA, (all romance in these genres is fine too)
 
S. A. Hoag (Sheila Hoag)
\SF, SFR, SF&F, pretty much all genres welcome.
 
Jessica E. Subject
~ #SFRMonday
ALL SFR ~ Erotica is fine, but nothing taboo or pseudo-taboo.
 
Belinda McBride
Speculative Fiction, erotic romance, adult content okay
 
Cynthia Sax
I write erotic romance so I prefer no YA or Inspirational
I will send you a super short interview and then will pimp the post on FB, Twitter, etc.
 
Debra Jess
SFF/SFR/PR/UF, etc. and any subgenresYou can write your own essay or I can send you interview questions. Focus of essay must be on your book's theme and 800 words or less.

debrajess.tumblr.com  
 
Elizabeth Munro
westcoastbookreviews.blogspot.caliz
@elizabethmunro.ca
 
Nicola Cameron
No YA/Inspirational, please (I write erotic romance). All heat levels, genres, and pairings welcome, and I absolutely love SF erotic romance. Will promote your book on FB and Twitter.
 
Christie Meierz
Guest Posts (SFR, UF, PNR, PG-13 posts): Please contact Melanie Meadors melaniermeadors@gmail.com
 
Elizabeth Munro
westcoastbookreviews.blogspot.ca
Any SF/Fantasy as long as it's safe for work or the thirteen year old looking over my shoulder
 
Cathryn Cade
Guest posts welcome, any heat level of story, but no super-explicit excerpts please. SFR, contemp, PNR, BBW, some MC 
 
Heidi Ruby Miller
GENERAL BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT - any genre
HEIDI'S PICK SIX - author interview
PATHS TO PUBLICATION - guest post
CAST YOUR CHARACTERS - guest post
*Note that you can scroll down here to find links of how the posts look and decide which is best for you:
 
Jolie Mason
@Rwjoliemason 
Any content welcome, although not hardcore erotic excerpts because of the readers I tend to draw. Action especially welcome. I have PNR reviews, but I stick mainly to SFR where I can. I try to review undiscovered material, 25 kindle reviews or less.
 
Rebecca Airies
Guest Posts welcome
Story behind the story
Character interviews
Any heat level welcome!
 
S.M. Schmitz
General book announcements - speculative fiction

S E Gilchrist
I write both sweet and with the door wide open, contempory to scifi romance. I don't have a disclaimer on my site so I'd prefer posts that are not explicit. Happy to host new releases with something tantalising for readers and/or character interviews. I'm in Australia so need to allow for time differences etc.
 
Dena Garson
Real... Hot... Romance
I'm open to hosting other authors regardless of sub-genre or heat level (but please no off-the-charts explicit) as long as it is romance. I prefer to not do straight promo because I do a lot of blog tours so if you don't want to do a guest post, I can send you 4 or 5 author interview questions to add to your post.
 
Lexi Post
Happily Ever After Thoughts
This group blog is open to all types of romance (except YA). If an excerpt is included please keep it no hotter than R-rated. Promo welcome, guest post welcome. Have interview questions if you'd like them. Guest are usually on Sundays, but we have other open days if needed. Blog is shared on Facebook and tweeted through triberr.
 
Shari Elder
@sharielderbooks
Blog is open to all types of books. I do not have an over 18 rating so keep language and excerpts to PG-13.  Promos, interviews, character interviews, playlists, Top ten lists, or anything you want to innovate within the Pg-13 guidelines welcome. Feel free to ask me for ideas as well.
 
Libby Doyle
libbydoyle.com@gmail.com (or use the contact page on my website)
Blog is open to science fantasy, science fiction, urban fantasy, fantasy, and paranormal. All the better if romance is a big component. I'm fine with erotic fiction. I'm down with darkness. 
Updated 3/16/18
 
 
Jenn Nixon
Open to all. Teaser Tuesday (Blurb, Cover, Bio, links & Excerpt) and Special Guest Thursday are featured but will post any day for anyone. :-)
 
SFR Shooting Stars
(Selene Grace Silver, Jayne Fury, Rosalie Redd manage the site)
New blog features speculative adult romance authors with new releases. Author interview + short PG-13 excerpts. Site provides interview questions. 
 
Cara Bristol
 
I host all subgenres of sci-fi romance (as well as contemporary, PNR & erotic romance) for new releases & cover reveals. 
 
Cailin Briste
http://cailinbriste.com
cailin@cailinbristte.com

I write erotic romance, so my site is over 18, but I will take all heat levels. I myself read all heat levels and especially enjoy sci-fi romance of any heat level. I'll do newsletter swaps as well.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment